Thursday, June 30, 2016

June IG Fashion Favorites

Well, we're already to the end of June! Where has this month gone?! It's literally been such a quick month! I am so excited to be participating in some upcoming style challenges, which I'll soon share the ones I'll be participating in on my Instagram account @sympony.of.style. Thank you to all of the wonderful ladies on IG who continue to like and comment on all of my posts-you ladies mean the world to me with your sweet words and wonderful style. I never thought this would become a hobby or anything of the sort, but I have truly been enjoying coming up with content relevant to the fashion world! I hope you all have been enjoying my posts; please do not hesitate to let me know what you'd like to see! I am willing to blog anything fashion or beauty, so shoot your ideas to me via comments! Thank you for all of the insta-love!!! Now, onto the outfits!

Outfit 1.
Necklace
Crochet Long Sweater
Jeggings
Gladiator Sandals
Similar Blouse

Outfit 2.
Striped Shirt
Similar Fringe Necklace
Jeggings
Flats

Outfit 3. 
Similar Blue Blouse
Similar Necklace
Jeggings
Gladiator Sandals

Outfit 4. 
Similar Floral Blouse
Jeggings
Rose Gold Flats

No comments:

Post a Comment