Friday, July 1, 2016

TGIF July 1st OOTD

Good morning beautiful friends! I hope you're all doing well! I'm so excited it's July! There are so many fun and exciting style challenges including #ABCStyleChallenge, #SimplyStyledJuly, #hautechristmasinjuly, #911style_challenge, #allthingsstylejuly, #delishstylechallenge and #julywearwhatwhere! Please don't hesitate to join any of these fun challenges; there are some prizes involved!! I can't wait to see everyone's looks! Today I styled this older flutter top with my favorite jeggings and these darling cheetah print lace up flats! I love print mixing! I've linked 3 similar blouses below as well as everything else! Happy Friday!!!

Similar Red Flutter Top 1
Similar Red Flutter Top 2
Similar Red Flutter Top 3
Jeggings
Cheetah Print Flats

No comments:

Post a Comment