Thursday, June 30, 2016

Storms and Sushi

Good morning/afternoon friends! I hope you all are doing well! I have had to sneak outside in between rain showers to try to take an outfit picture! I am so excited/nervous for tonight because my boyfriend and his family have been bugging me to try sushi for a really long time; basically all 3 years of us dating! So tonight, Joshua and his mom are taking me to their favorite sushi place tonight and I'll have my first experience! I hope I like it! I am not a huge fish fan as it is, so we'll see how this goes! If I hate it, there's always pizza roles in the freezer when we get back, ammi right?!

I absolutely love this blouse that I scored for under $10!!! It comes in a few different colors besides this olive green, but it's super breezy and flowy and cute! Love it! These shoes are also only $15! Click on the links below to find out where I got my outfit!

Olive Sleeveless Blouse
Tassel Earrings
Tassel Necklace
Chocolate Braided Wedges
Jeggings

No comments:

Post a Comment