Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Stripes and Fringe

Good afternoon ladies! I am so exhausted after an extremely busy day yesterday and staying up until 3 AM. Unfortunately it was necessary and now I'm paying for it. But that's alright-nothing a little (or a lot) of coffee won't fix! Today I'm wearing this striped oversized dress shirt with some jeggings, suede flats and my favorite fringe necklace! This necklace is one I purchased from Forever 21 a long time ago, so I've linked one below that is very similar! I get so many compliments on it, so I definitely wanted to provide you all with some sort of "dupe" that you can buy for yourself! I love it because it literally goes with anything! I hope you all have a lovely Tuesday!!!
PS: My shoes are only $15!!! Check out where I got them!

Fringe Necklace (Similar)
Striped Blue Shirt
Jeggings
Flats

No comments:

Post a Comment