Sunday, June 12, 2016

Sparkles and Ruffles

Happy Sunday to you all! I hope you all have a relaxing and uneventful day! I went to church and then came home and had fajitas with my family for lunch-they were quite delicious! My outfit is linked below as usual, except I couldn't find the sparkly tank top you see me wearing in the picture. It's more of a cropped flutter tank with jewels around the bust, so I've found two comparable tank tops which are linked below. The colors are not identical, but they are very similar. I also have to tell you all a funny story behind my flats. My parents and I were shopping for some dressy flats for my senior recital. We found these Rocket Dog jeweled flats at JcPenney for originally $15. Well, we get up to the register and if you used your JcPenney rewards card, you got another percentage off. PLUS my mom had  a $10 off coupon if you spent $10 or more! Sooooo, the flats only ended up being a grand total of $0.13!!!!! We were happy campers that day!  Happy shopping!


 



No comments:

Post a Comment