Thursday, June 16, 2016

Flower Delivery OOTD

Holy cow, was it a warm one today!!! I delivered flowers and made silk bows at work today, so I thought I'd snap a pic with this adorable bouquet! I love working at Hallmark because it allows my inner creativity to flow! I usually don't dress cute though due to the work that I do; working with flowers and some of the merchandise we carry isn't a cute or clean job!! I have actually been cleaning out our creepy old basement; it's been full of clutter for almost 40 years, so it all needed to be cleaned out and re-organized! Today I wore my absolute favorite howling wolf tank top with my favorite leggings, Converse and a lightweight chambray shirt. I even added a geode necklace to top off the look! Shop my outfit below for an easy breezy summer look!  



No comments:

Post a Comment