Sunday, July 24, 2016

OOTD 7/24

Happy Sunday, friends! Today I wore my gorgeous floral dress from Hazel & Olive Boutique! Unfortunately, this particular dress is not available anymore, BUT, I will have the same style dress with a different (but still absolutely adorable) patterns and I'll also have a short version of my maxi dress with the exact same pattern linked below. This maxi dress can be worn off the shoulder or on the shoulder. Below, I have styled it with my favorite jean jacket and below that, I wore it on the shoulder. I love how flowy and light it is! It can be a little see-through, but with the proper undergarments, there is not issue! I love this dress so much!!! I highly suggest you check out Hazel&Olive! They have SO many adorable dresses for a great price! They are true to size and great quality! Plus they offer free shipping! Love them so much! 



No comments:

Post a Comment