Sunday, July 31, 2016

OOTD 7/31

Happy Sunday, friends! I seriously cannot believe tomorrow is August 1st!!! Holy cow where has the time gone?! My summer is almost gone and I'll be off to grad school in 2 1/2 weeks, which is kinda scary and kind of exciting! Today I wore this cute sleeveless burgundy blouse with a pencil skirt and some flats! A very effortless, business professional outfit that is perfect for church or work! I love dressing up, so this was a fun outfit to put together! I'm also wearing my gorgeous rose gold Citizen watch and my rose gold/silver initial necklace from an Etsy shop! I'll have everything linked below as usual! Happy August!!!! 

P.S. I'll hopefully be doing a blogpost soon about some skincare AND another post about what to wear to a wedding! 



No comments:

Post a Comment